Tulsa UX meets the second Tuesday each month to learn about the latest trends, hear from industry professionals in our community and discuss best practices!.
Accessibility and Usability for All
Ian discussed ADA compliance and the tools used to help identify inaccessible areas.
Growing Agency UX with a Small Team
She outlined the daily challenges (and solutions) that a small, growing UX team tackles.
How to Build a Website That Designs Itself
Presented about how AI can be used to generate websites that design themselves.
The Tulsa UX user group unites Tulsa’s user-experience practitioners in order to expand our skills and improve our community’s experience.
- Do the events cost anything? No! They're free and open to the public.
- I don't know the first thing about user experience. Is this group for me? Absolutely. This group welcomes new comers and seasoned veterans alike.
- How often do you meet? We meet virtually and in-person on the second Tuesday of each month at at 6:30pm.
- What does "user experience" mean? "The overall experience of a person using a product such as a website or computer application, especially in terms of how easy or pleasing it is to use." – Nielson Norman Group
- I'm a speaker! How do I present at a meetup? Contact us! We'd love to get you on our schedule.