The next event will be on Tuesday, March 10th
This will be Tulsa UX's sixth semiannual Lightning Talks. We are currently looking for speakers. Each talk with 5-10 minutes with a brief Q&A afterwards. Submit your talk at https://tulsaux.com/lightning. Learn more about the event and RSVP below:RSVP See all events
Our next meetup is a co-venture with OKC Design + Tech. We're co-hosting a virtual design panel discussing "Design for Engineering Handoff". Learn more about the event on Wednesday, May 26th and RSVP below:RSVP See all events
This will be Tulsa UX's seventh semiannual Lightning Talks. We are currently looking for speakers. Each talk with 5-10 minutes with a brief Q&A afterwards. Submit your talk at https://tulsaux.com/lightning. Learn more about the event and RSVP below:RSVP See all events
Tulsa UX meets the second Tuesday each month to learn about the latest trends, hear from industry professionals in our community and discuss best practices!. We normally meet at 36°North Co-working Space but are meeting virtually until further notice.
Accessibility and Usability for All
Ian discussed ADA compliance and the tools used to help identify inaccessible areas.
Growing Agency UX with a Small Team
She outlined the daily challenges (and solutions) that a small, growing UX team tackles.
How to Build a Website That Designs Itself
Presented about how AI can be used to generate websites that design themselves.
The Tulsa UX user group unites Tulsa’s user-experience practitioners in order to expand our skills and improve our community’s experience.
- Do the events cost anything? No! They're free and open to the public.
- I don't know the first thing about user experience. Is this group for me? Absolutely. This group welcomes new comers and seasoned veterans alike.
- How often do you meet? We meet virtually on the second Tuesday of each month at at 6:30pm.
- What does "user experience" mean? "The overall experience of a person using a product such as a website or computer application, especially in terms of how easy or pleasing it is to use." – Nielson Norman Group
- I'm a speaker! How do I present at a meetup? Contact us! We'd love to get you on our schedule.